Reni Eddo-Lodge - Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race
The book that sparked a national conversation, exploring everything from eradicated black history to the inextricable link between class and race, Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race is the essential handbook for anyone who wants to understand race relations in Britain today.
'Every voice raised against racism chips away at its power. We can't afford to stay silent. This book is an attempt to speak.'
* The No.1 Sunday Times Bestseller
* Winner of the British Book Awards Non-Fiction Narrative Book of the Year 2018
* Foyles Non-Fiction Book of the Year
* Blackwell's Non-Fiction Book of the Year
* Winner of the Jhalak Prize